WorldDefender Index du Forum

WorldDefender Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Difficult week because of my mistakes

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WorldDefender Index du Forum -> WorldDefender -> Aide au devoir :D
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 龍 Dragon
vos stat: 139
Moyenne de vos stat: 2,11

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Aoû - 08:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: Difficult week because of my mistakes Répondre en citant

Last week, Tottenham Hotspur’s French World Cup winning goalkeeper Hugo Lloris was arrested on charges of driving ลิ้ ง sbo whilst under the influence of alcohol – and was subsequently fined by the club as a result. This came at a bad time for Spurs, who were set to take on Manchester United on ลิ้ ง sbo Monday. Despite this off-pitch controversy, Lloris and Tottenham rallied, picking up all three points in a 3-0 win at Old Trafford. Whilst United fans erupted into fury, calling for the dismissal of Jose Mourinho, Lloris took a humbler approach after the game – speaking to the English tabloid newspaper the Daily Mail:
“There are often key moments in ลิ้ ง sbothe season and I think this match has come to the right place, it was a difficult week especially because of my mistakes but the team managed to stay strong.”
Lloris captained France at the World Cup and has been a role model to many; after this incident he will be working hard to get his reputation back on track.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Aoû - 08:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WorldDefender Index du Forum -> WorldDefender -> Aide au devoir :D Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Découvrez la playlist WorldDefender avec Smash Mouth

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange