WorldDefender Index du Forum

WorldDefender Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Ronaldo salutes Real Madrid

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WorldDefender Index du Forum -> WorldDefender -> les photos de la guilde
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 龍 Dragon
vos stat: 139
Moyenne de vos stat: 2,11

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Juil - 06:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Ronaldo salutes Real Madrid Répondre en citant

New Juventus signing Cristiano Ronaldo has dedicated a farewell letter to Real Madrid and the club's fans, with a move to sbobet 789 the bianconeri now confirmed. The letter, which has been posted on the official Real Madrid website read: "These years in sbobet 789 Real Madrid, and in this city of Madrid, have been possibly the happiest of my life. I only have feelings of enormous gratitude for this club, for this game and for this city. I can only thank all of them for the love and affection I have received." Ronaldo expressed that he feels the time is right for him to move on. He said: "However, I believe that the time  has come to open a new stage in my life and that is why I have sbobet 789 asked the club to accept transferring me. I feel that way and I ask everyone, and especially our followers, to please understand me."

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Juil - 06:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WorldDefender Index du Forum -> WorldDefender -> les photos de la guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Découvrez la playlist WorldDefender avec Smash Mouth

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange